
This post was suppose to have a video with it. Mostly I just wanted to see if I could do it. Well, after ten minutes of waiting for it to load I got impatient and hit cancel. So, maybe another time.
Announcement:
3 more days till mother's day!
We will get to start the day off perfectly by calling Clint. At Christmas time I wasn't sure I wanted to talk to him because I was afraid it would make me too homesick. Well, now I AM homesick and want to talk to him badly. Mostly I want to wake up in the middle of the night and hear his bed creak and remember that yes, he did come home. Sad thing is that will never happen again because we threw out the squeaky bed when he left.
Our missionary buddies in Mexico are all safe and not dieing of swine flu. One reported that it effects 4 in a million. Walking across the street is more dangerous than that. I hope everyone has a Happy Mother's Day!




No comments:
Post a Comment