May 2, 2009

So I know I have left you all hanging about this mother of the year deal.
I guess you will just all have to vote yourselves.
(No negative votes will be counted.)
Anyway we took Mandy to the pediatrician who couldn't pin point anything so we decided to do an MRI.
RESULTS:
Everything perfectly normal.
So back to the witch doctor(aka-chiropractor) for another adjustment and lecture on eating to much sugar and not to sleep on her stomach.
And guess what!
Mandy still has a sore neck and headache.
Should of just took Megan's advice and skipped the doctors. The good news is that that same week I had scheduled my annual check up and then went and had some warts burned off so not only is Mandy's individual deductible meet but the family one is meet too.
What a relief.
I should of just done all this in January instead of waiting 4 months. All doctors visit for the rest of the year are free.
I know I am a sick person.
Have a great week everybody!!!!

No comments: