Apr 27, 2009

Ooops, I missed a week. Last week was all about Relief Society. I don't know why there is one week out of the month when I am just swamped and then the rest are pretty laid back. On Friday some Relief Society sisters went to the Youth Camp and stayed in the cabins. It was a good time of playing games, eating and staying up to late. Yes, we had snow but it didn't bother our plans.

Mandy is writting the 3rd sequel in her book series tonight. She has to do some baking for their booth at the Cinco De Myo Festival on Sat.

Everything is great with Clint. He was moved to a new city so that is exciting and is training a new companion. I'm a little worried about his buddies who are in Mexico on their missions. I hope they don't get swine flu. I think if I have to hear any more about it on the TV I will have to reach through the screen and pinch the reporters lips until they squeal like a pig - oops, swine!

No comments: