May 14, 2009

Mandy had her final 7th grade choir concert tonight. She is in two choirs. Jazz Choir (on the left) and regular choir. They did a very good job. The cool shades were for The Pink Panther Jazz song. She got to sing in a quinet (5)for the Hallelujah Song.
I wanted to share the poem she wrote me for Mother's Day.
Grant A Wish For You
If I could grant a wish for you,
I would get a thrill or two.
May you always have the computer,
May you always be a commuter.
May you buy a cherry red jeep,
May you never be cheap.
May you eat the best pot sticker,
May you be a good home maker.
May you someday wear yellow,
May you never be completely mellow.
May you always be able to read,
May you always love speed.
May you never get fat from each Baby Ruth,
May you always tell the truth.
May you always like cleaning,
May you find meaning.
May you go back to New York,
May you never HAVE to work,
Oh if I could grant a wish for you,
I would get a thrill or two.
By Mandy Bryant
So, just a few notes about me. We only have the Internet on the desk computer so the three of us have to share. Yes, Tom uses the Internet. My dream is to own a jeep. Two of my favorite colors are red and yellow. Red I can wear. Yellow I cannot. Mandy and I love pot stickers at Panda Express. I found some at Sam's club that are just as good. We had them for super tonight. I love to read and eat chocolate and I have been called a clean freak. Now who would say something like that:)
Thanks tons for all the comments on my last post. It was way fun. Keep up the good work!
P.S. If the picture at the top looks crocked - tilt your head:)

No comments: