May 19, 2009


Jinxed

So what I want to know is who jinxed the 3rd week of the month. Ever since the first of the year it doesn't matter how busy the 1, 2, or 4th week of the month are or aren't I always end up running a marathon the 3rd week. The activities are always great wonderful things that I WANT to go to so I just brace myself and know that after 7 days it will be over and I'll be able to catch back up.


This week Monday was free minus Family Home Evening but because it was the only free night we went and mowed Grandma's lawn. I love yard work! I love the physical labor of mowing a lawn and then looking at how beautiful it is. When we are done at mom's I always want to drive around the block a few times so I can see how nice it is. (So I have to confess at Mom's Mandy mows and I trim) And the best part is that even tomorrow it will still look beautiful. Unlike the day after you clean the house.


Today we didn't serve lunch so we went and cleaned in the kitchen and then I hurried to Ogden to run some errands and back home to pick Mandy up from Young Women's. Tomorrow is Mandy's award cermony for Young Author's and a Relief Society Activity. Thursday she has her first 4-H meeting with her dog. This is a new experience for all of us. On Friday she is singing a solo at the school talent show. I tell you she is one brave girl! Hopefully I will be able to video it and put it on the blog. Sat. morning a member of the seventy is coming to do a Bi-Stake womens conference. That will be way cool. Then we get to go to a birthday party for an awesome person that Tom has made a really cool gift for. After the party I'll put a picture of it on the blog.


And next week - I think I only have one place to be. How crazy is that? So if you call and I don't answer you now know why:)

No comments: