
Well, I haven't hardly said anything about Clint on this blog. Mainly because I suppose most of you are getting his weekly e-mails. So seems how we are hoping his letter will be late this week due to transfers I'll give a little up date. He has been in Finland since the end of Sept. and has been in the same town, Espoo, since he arrived. He is on his second companion, Elder Butler. He says he is a good guy just doesn't have much desire to do missionary work. Elder Butler is on the last leg of his mission and has been with Clint since Dec. Thus, the reason we are hoping for the transfer. His first companion, Elder Wright was a good guy and they seemed to do fine although Clint didn't want to talk to much about him. Espoo is also the town where the temple is located and he was able to go last Tuesday. He did the session in Finnish except for at the veil. It is beginning to turn spring in Finland as well as in Wy.
Now for an explanation about the picture. For some reason Clint had a need for a "European" suit. I'm OK with that seems how he only took two suits. I'm sure that gets a little boring. But oh no, next thing we know he is sending the suit home for me to keep for him. Go figure! I haven't a clue regarding the reasoning behind that. It is a nice suit but nothing that he couldn't of bought in the states?????
The t-shirt he found in Finland, while shopping in an elite suit and tie store. He was so happy it was even in John Deere green. His story goes that he just tried it on for the picture and didn't buy it???? Time will tell. So he is happy in Finland doing missionary work and shopping??? No really, he is doing good and always has a positive attitude. I'm a little concerned that in the pictures he no longer looks like my little boy:( I didn't plan on him growing up so much so quickly. And yes they have weights in the apartment thus the nice biceps.




No comments:
Post a Comment