Soooo
seems how I haven't seen the sun in over a week
I decided I might as well pick
my pumpkins.
Dang!
and these little ones were doing such a good job
of turning orange on the vine
On conference Sunday I made a couple of pies.
Now Mandy wants to make a pumpkin pie from our pumpkins?
So I just need a few guidelines.
I know I need to let them turn orange and de-seed them then cut into chunks.
Then do I cut the outside off and boil until tender or bake?
Leave your tips on my comments.
And speaking of comments it would add greatly to my enthusiasm for blogging if more viewers would leave comments.
Thank you VERY much to my faithful few who always do:)
If you don't have a google account just go ahead and click on comments and when the window comes up type your comment and then scroll down to where it says name/URL.
Click on that and then type your name.
That way I will know you are not a stocker:)
So anyway all summer I was going to blog about my way over priced deer fence.
I'm not sure a 20.00 garden justifies a 200.00 deer fence
BUT
it worked.
The deer got nothing this year and I got everything!
Peas, beans, corn, squash and pumpkins:)
And yes, Mr. Extension agent that is corn growing in Uinta County.
He said he couldn't tell me what to do about my bug problem cause you can't grow corn here?????
Wonder if I can build a bug fence...lol
And how did this picture get on my camera???
O well, Tom's latest custom, long range rifle.
Pretty sweet as he would say:)




No comments:
Post a Comment