Oct 16, 2011

Road Trip

Some Dear Friends gave me exactly what I needed yesterday.
A road trip to another beautiful place in WY

 Mandy was thrilled to bring her best friend along:)
 Green River Lakes
Yes, it was little chilly but it made for perfect hiking weather!
 Wouldn't ya like to live here?
 Beautiful!
 I wish I could of boxed up a little bit of the 
PEACE 
that I felt while hiking around this lake and 
brought some home to each of you!
God is in the heavens 
and knows each of his children!
 Just some more beautifulness!

 This is a cold sulphur stream. About a 1/4 mile down the road is a warm spring with a near extinct fish in it.  The fish is only about 2" (yes inches) long.  
(And obviously I can't remember it's name)
WOW this is an amazing world!
 AND these yard ornaments are REAL!
The world is full of 
beautiful 
places and people.
O, and dogs:)

No comments: