Ok still can't figure out blogger and their picture deal
Anyway....
We have had some fun day trips to Bear Lake this summer
(Ok minus the one with the sand storm)
Never did remember my camera so I just have a few shots off my phone
Last Friday was Flora Lee's birthday
That was all the excuse we needed for one last trip
We celebrated at one of our favorite drive inns in Garden City
Then we did the home show
We had a great time!
They do some beautiful things but....
I was glad to come home to my tiny little house:)
We also happened to be there the weekend of Raspberry Days
We got to watch the parade, do the craft fair and visit with most of Stan's fam
Another good time!
You can't do Bear Lake without burying someone in the sand
We decided to do 3 somebodies:)
I hope you all had a great summer too!









No comments:
Post a Comment