Aug 23, 2011

Well blogger was suppose to have made adding your pictures easier and allow you to move them around.
So far I have found non of that and my pictures are all scrambled up????
Anyway, Tom, Mandy and I were able to take a little vacation last week thanks to Mandy and her dog, Shae. 
They were able to compete at the state fair in Douglas WY.  I wasn't driving that close to SD without seeing the sights there...so here are some of the sights we stopped at.

 Welcome to the 4 four mile stage coach stop
 Mandy and Tom at Crazy Horse.  Tom was absolutely ecstatic to get to visit this sight
 Carved wooden chess game.  Cowboys vs. the Indians:)
 Eye of the needle.  Way cool!
 Who isn't standing up straight?
 Sacred Ground...Martin's Cove
I love this place!
We only stopped to rest our legs a bit
There is such an awesome peace here
 It got a little warm at the dog show.  Thank heavens for trees and a breeze!
 Mandy the miniature golf pro.
 More gravity craziness...How does she just hang there?
 Underneath WY flag at Mt. Rushmore.
We were able to sing the National Anthem here.
Pretty awesome!

Mandy getting her ribbon from the dog show. 
She placed 7th
Both Mandy and Shae did very well!
(Ok, I can't unscramble my pictures,  I can't center the text, but I'm sure they have improved something????)

No comments: