May 14, 2011

Blogging

So I know it has been awhile since I have blogged...

Not sure why????

Maybe because with my last post I deceived so many of you:)

hee, hee,

I know I need to confess

but it has been kind of nice

letting you

think

I could actually get my senior ball dress done up:)

My senior ball was 30 years ago

YIKES

that is so weird?????

So here is the confession...

the picture of the

BACK

of the dress with it done up is of

Mandy:)

Trust me, if you had seen the back of the dress with me in it

You would know there was

ABSOLUTELY

no hope of doing it up...

Felt pretty good I could even get it on:)


I have some fun pictures of our

Mother's Day weekend with Tom's family

Maybe tomorrow I will get them posted

But we seemed to have had a serious case of red eye

and they all need fixed:(

I promise it was from the camera


Flora Lee and I spent a nice day in

Randolph today going through some

STUFF

We made some progress...

Still have lots to do

But it will be nice in June

to have Geraldine here

so we can get that chore completed.

I hope everything is

HAPPY

where you are:)

Love, Nancy

No comments: