Yes, I'm finally blogging
I talked myself into it by saying I would just do one post
for the whole month of May
Then I got looking at the pictures
and there were too many fun ones from
Mother's Day
that I wanted to share
I would of liked to do more editing with them
(which is why I didn't post them earlier)
But something funky has happened to my computer
I think it is dying a slooooow death
And I haven't time to take it to the doc:(
Texans
coming to town
Tom's sister Deborah and her hubby Cliff
We drove to Soda to meet up with Tom's other sister, Pauline
The first job was to teach them all how to smile for the camera:)
Not an easy feat for a Bryant
(you know...like those old fashioned black and white pictures with everyone scowling)
We went to a real
SODA SPRING
(yes, naturally carbonated water)
The first job was to teach them all how to smile for the camera:)
Not an easy feat for a Bryant
(you know...like those old fashioned black and white pictures with everyone scowling)
SODA SPRING
(yes, naturally carbonated water)
What the pioneers built with their crude tools always amazes me
Pauline, Tom, Deborah and Cliff
Sunday Tom's brother Dave was able to join us
Finally on Monday all four siblings were able to help their mother celebrate her 75 birthday
We were also able to take Cliff and Deborah out on the ranch were Tom and his sibling grew up.
There are lots of fond memories and hilarious stories to be shared from here:)
An elk and a bobcat for pets
Burning down the outhouse trying to stay warm
Swimming the horses across the flooded ditch to catch the school bus
Getting in trouble for chasing pigs
Tom as a youngster showing the city boys how to ride a bull
(they didn't know the bull was tame)
And this isn't even the beginning:)
Pauline, Tom, Deborah and Cliff
Finally on Monday all four siblings were able to help their mother celebrate her 75 birthdayThere are lots of fond memories and hilarious stories to be shared from here:)
An elk and a bobcat for pets
Burning down the outhouse trying to stay warm
Swimming the horses across the flooded ditch to catch the school bus
Getting in trouble for chasing pigs
Tom as a youngster showing the city boys how to ride a bull
(they didn't know the bull was tame)
And this isn't even the beginning:)




No comments:
Post a Comment