Sep 10, 2009

Perfect Day!
I have had an awesome day!
I think I have mentioned before that I love fall.
There are no pictures with this post because I can't take a picture of how fall feels and smells. Hopefully after this weekend I will have some pictures of how fall looks. I love that part too
Anyway about my perfect day. I got Mandy off to school and then cleaned my house. (no Nicole I didn't do the windows) Then I had plenty of time for my morning walk up the big hill past Remington Rd. Next I was off to work for my 3 1/2 hour shift. (I know I'm really on over kill) I have never notice the freshman stand out so much. Maybe because they are so close to Mandy's age and I know a lot of them. It just makes you chuckle to watch them.
Then home for dinner.
I had actually remembered to take something out of the freezer before I went to work. Then we went to town for a stroll along the bike paths and sat and watched and listened to the river. Perfect temperature, perfect smells, perfect scenery, perfect company.
Now I am ready to hit the hay!

No comments: