We got to celebrate this weekend at this cabin
I have never stayed somewhere before that didn't
"SMELL"
like a hotel.
I think it was worth the price?
Actually all the way there I was thinking why didn't we just get a cheap hotel but when Tom walked in and went "WOW" it was worth it!
I think this is my all time favorite place to eat.
I would eat there if all they served was PBJ sandwiches.
The atmosphere is just so cool!
If you remember from Mandy's Mother's Day poem I have always dreamed of owning a red jeep.
Don't worry I am still dreaming.
It sure was fun to drive though!
For today's entertainment we went to the state fair.
This car was way beyond the Hillbillies and the guy really swallowed fire.
You know the saying
"If the hat fits wear it"
But the Jeep fit too:(
Anyway we had a great time!!!!
Hope you all are having a great weekend too!!!!
Thanks for reading my blog and leaving your comments!
I have never stayed somewhere before that didn't"SMELL"
like a hotel.
I think it was worth the price?
Actually all the way there I was thinking why didn't we just get a cheap hotel but when Tom walked in and went "WOW" it was worth it!
I think this is my all time favorite place to eat.I would eat there if all they served was PBJ sandwiches.
The atmosphere is just so cool!
If you remember from Mandy's Mother's Day poem I have always dreamed of owning a red jeep.Don't worry I am still dreaming.
It sure was fun to drive though!
For today's entertainment we went to the state fair.This car was way beyond the Hillbillies and the guy really swallowed fire.
You know the saying"If the hat fits wear it"
But the Jeep fit too:(
Anyway we had a great time!!!!
Hope you all are having a great weekend too!!!!
Thanks for reading my blog and leaving your comments!





No comments:
Post a Comment