


So, I still haven't got everything set up like I want but I thought I would add another post before Mandy becomes 14 and one month. I have a friend who says that all children, male and female, should receive their first gun on their 12 birthday. I always intended to adhere to this wisdom but somehow it didn't happen with Mandy. So last summer some people in our family went on a pistol craze and ever since then Mandy has wanted a pistol. I myself don't have a problem with guns, long ones that is, but pistols are a different thing. So anyway we went shooting last fall with pistols and I decided it would be OK. Then came Christmas and Mandy had to decide between a desk or a pistol. I was hoping for the desk - her dad was hoping for the pistol. I won! By birthday time though the pistol was at the top of the list. So you can see what happened. I wish I knew how to make these pictures look better. I will learn soon!
P.S. after stewing about the pictures I actually kinda figured it out but now I have to leave to take Mandy to Young Women's so maybe next time will even be better!



