Mar 28, 2009

Ok so here is my first post! I spent quite a bit of time just getting it set up and it still isn't how I like it but my technical assistant is tied up for the day. So, I'll work on that latter. I have been doing laundry along with creating this blog. Except for folding the socks wich I hate to do. So that is the first bit of trivia about me.

I am doing this post because I have so much fun looking at other peoples posts and I felt selfish not having one to share back. It isn't that we live some grand and glorious life but I love the simple everyday things that people do. So, thanks Nicole for giving me the confidence to do this and Brooke for being so excited last night about it.

Yesterday we bought a new to us car. We have only ever had 2 brand new vehicles in our married life. One was a Subaru which lasted for 300,000 miles. (yes, that's the right amount of 0s) the other was a Ford truck that didn't last 20,000 miles and made multiple trips to the repair shop. (sorry you Ford fans) Tom keeps saying that we need to stick with the foreign ones but due to the fact that I don't like feeling like I'm riding in a Sardine Can we purchased an American made car. Speaking of American made, Brandi keeps reminding Clint that he wants an American made girl. I don't think we have to worry though.

Well, I really need to fold those socks so the laundry can be done. Mandy and I are going to the Young Women Broadcast to night and there is a dinner before so that will be a nice treat!

No comments: