Apr 11, 2009


Mother of the Year! NOT



So I was getting my teeth cleaned the other day and the hygienist who has a son the same age as Clint (20) was telling me how her son had never been able to smell. She had finally taken him to an ENT and his sinuses were full of polyps and he was scheduled for surgery the next week. She was afraid she had missed her chance for mother of the year!


At the same time I had just taken Mandy to the chiropractor because she had hurt her tailbone last fall. It took the guy less than 30 seconds and she could immediately walk better so I'm feeling really bad because she has endured basketball and given up track.


I shared with the hygienist how Clint had hurt his knee during football one fall (like in Oct.) and in January when I took him to have it checked the kind doctor said to me "I think you have waited long enough that we know it won't heal on it's own" I was so relieved that I hadn't gone to soon.


Sooooooooooo, Mandy's neck has bothered her for the past 4 1/2 weeks. So how do I know when it is not too soon to take her to the doctor and still be eligible for the Mother of the Year? O, when the chiropractor fixed her backside he adjusted her neck but it didn't help??? Happy Easter Everyone!!!!!!

No comments: