skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I did something! Ok, so I know this isn't exactly how it is suppose to work but I actually did copy and paste the thing to my blog which is huge for me. I only had to have Mandy help me with one tiny detail. I'd tell you what it was but you would all laugh. O well, you probably need a good laugh. There was no edit at the top so that I could paste it to my blog. She showed me to right click the mouse and there was the paste option. I know pretty illiterate of me. I can't even spell the word! So enough for now! But at least the Logan temple is on there which goes along with the title of the blog "Happily...FOREVER From Wy!" And the Logan Temple is where it all started almost 25 years ago. I know scary considering I'm only 29:)
No comments:
Post a Comment