Jan 1, 2012

Chocolate

My New Years Eve was spent very quietly 
reading a book while waiting for Mandy to come home 
from her celebrations.  
In other words no pictures for a post.  
So, since I never posted pictures 
of our traditional chocolate day 
I thought now would be a good time:)

 Yes we get chocolate 
EVERYWHERE!
Sometimes on accident and sometimes on purpose

 First of all the candy needs to be rolled in little balls
 And the orange sticks cut into strips
 THEN
the chocolate fun begins!
 Everyone gets a turn
 Its so fun to have the chocolate running through your fingers:)
 I always laugh when I see the pictures
cause the kitchen always starts out
so nice...clean and organized.
By the final pictures it looks like a tornado has been through the place
And it all tastes so yummy
 and yes 
I have gained weight over the holidays!
Happy New Year
Everyone!

No comments: