Jul 26, 2011

I wanted to share last weeks adventures


The problem is I never had my camera with me


So, here are some pictures from my phone:)




The youth in our stake went on a handcart trek


One of the blessings of living here is that they got to go on some of the actual pioneer trail
This is Mandy's family as they were coming in
Mandy is front left
Pa Mathews (Ryan) is middle back




I can't even describe how dirty she was
If I said she had blond eyelashes would that help?





Some kind person brought some end of the trail refreshments:)





Tom and I spent one of the days on a road trip


Some nice fat beef cows holed up in the shade:)





Smith's Fork



I always love to spot a sheep camp up in the mountains




We came home through Montpelier and stopped at the Oregon Trail Museum

It was a good week for everyone!

No comments: