Mar 12, 2011

Today

Today was a GIFT from HEAVEN!

Today was an absolutely beautiful day
and there is nowhere better to be
than in the mountains.
I LOVE MY SLED!
As we started out
and my mind was pondering the events of 1 month ago today
I felt so blessed to be outside on this beautiful day
and felt like my mother had sent it as a gift to me.
There was a lot of snow!
I would tell you where this is at
but
as a child growing up
I was told that if you where ever caught
on HIS property HE would shoot you!
So I'll just say that spring isn't coming real soon here:)


Just how much snow was there?
Well, how tall are monkey bars in the summer?


When I looked at this sign it tickled my funny bone
O yes, ice on the road:)
I'm sure I'll chuckle
every time I drive by it this summer
when the road is bare and the world is green!
This was the most incredible sight.
We where almost back to the truck
when we saw this snowball made by
God's hands !
It had broken off from the bank up above and rolled to a stop here.
Is that not just the most incredible thing?

No comments: