So I have scanned in some 140 plus pictures...(the story of Clint and Brandi's lives) for the wedding video.
Been working extra hours. Spent 3 1/2 hours yesterday just rolling out dough for Cheese Wedges. (if you have never eaten cheese wedges your missing out)
I think I have everything together for the bridal shower Friday night.(maybe I'll have pictures from that I can post?)
Rearranged visiting teaching for the 3rd month in a row. (I wonder if I am rearranging the rearranging?)
Went to a meeting tonight about the speech and debate club that Mandy has joined. (she has a great sense of humor - this will be fun)
Life is GREAT!!!!! Busy is good....O yes, and I finally finished reading Undaunted last night ( I had to take it back to the library when I was 3/4 the way done because some else had requested it. GRRRRR)
Thursday April 24- Saturday April 26
1 year ago




No comments:
Post a Comment