One of the things Mandy and I got to do this summer
that I never had time to blog about
was go to Jackson
with a couple of GOOD friends!
(I LOVE Jackson)
O course we stopped for a little soak in the hot spring!
And then a little worshipping:)
O course we stopped for a little soak in the hot spring!
And then a little worshipping:)So the next
MORNING
we decided we would hike all the way there and then ride the boat back across the lake on the way back
(there was a chance of rain the in afternoon)
Yes, we were drowned rats!!!!
But not to worry!!!!
We would just hurry down to the boat and get back across the lake to our nice warm car:)
(Did I mention it was also thundering and lightening???)
(Do smart boats go out on the water in those conditions???)
NO
the nice captain had a few rain coats left....
warm rain coats.
Probably saved us from Hypothermia!!
(Did I mention that that morning while rushing through Kmart I had been prompted to buy rain ponchos? Yep, did I buy them? NO!)
Well, it was evident that the lightening was not going to give up
so we decided we would hike back to our car.
At least we would be warmer
than just standing around.
It was an experience we won't soon forget!
We were so thankful for
YESTERDAYS DRY
clothes that were in the car
and
HOT CHOCOLATE
from the gift shop!!!
was getting to see a wolf in the wild!
NO I am not a wolf advocate!!!!
But if they have to be there I did someday want to get a glimpse of one:)








No comments:
Post a Comment