Aug 6, 2010

Blissful Week:)

It all started at the Salt Lake Airport Welcoming home 6 Finnish Missionaries
(Clint is the second missionary on the right)
He was an awesome sight!!!!!

Just a shot of all of us at the airport
after things had calmed down

Meeting the new family member:)


Getting
HIS
wish of
STEAK and LOBSTER

Trying out his welcome home present


Spending time with friends
(I think Ryan is afraid of the bang?)

Watching Mandy earn ribbons at the dog show
(more info on this to follow)

Going for a run!


Clint trying out the kayak

I think he's got it figured out


The PRO
taking a turn

Clint, Mandy and Tom doing a little fishing

Of course Mandy
was the only one
to catch something:)
Go GIRL!!

Playing games
Nice hand Mandy:)
Just a quick overview,
I have tons more pictures
so prepare yourselves!
But just so you know it has been an awesome week!!!!

No comments: