Jun 10, 2010

Rivers

This is the view from my front deck this week!Somewhere in all that water is the Bear River
After such a barren winter I didn't think we would have anything like this. It is a good feeling to know there is plenty of water:)

Today Tom and I took a ride over the Uintas
This is the falls on the Provo River

I've heard it said that nature alone is evidence that there IS a God.
Standing and looking at this definatley affirms that statement!
Notice all the little pine trees growing out of the rocks. That always amazes me.
How is it you go to the nursery buy a nice looking tree, buy some GOOD dirt, plant the tree in the perfect spot, apply all the right things at all the right time and the dang thing will still die!
I guess God is just good at planting trees:)

No comments: