and I have to share it with someone
and I picked YOU!!!!
The house is all cleaned!
(Yes, I'm OCD and proud of it!)
The leaky corroded faucet replaced!
(It's beautiful)
3 1/2 hours of work - DONE
(I love my teenage friends)
Laundry - Almost Done
(Who dirtied all those clothes anyway?)
Visiting Teaching - Done
(I know it is really never done. I promise to check back.)
GRAND FINALE?
Go to bed with a good book and read as late as I want to
IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!
P.S. The only thing I missed today was my walk but I did get in 15 minutes of some intense flabby stomach exercises :)
P.S.S. It really helps when you start the day with your scriptures. Even though I forgot to set my alarm I still did it. I have spent the last two weeks getting into Preach My Gospel - FINALLY
P.S.S.S. The picture is of a PERFECT DAY IN FINLAND




No comments:
Post a Comment