Jan 14, 2010

Thanks

WOW, that was great!
I loved the comments I received on my last post.
(there are still more of you out there :)
My comments are private so even though they don't show on my blog I still get to read them.
(and I shared them with Mandy)
Thanks!!!!
So I realized from the comments that a lot of you didn't get to see these awesome pictures.
So here is Christmas revisited
This is the "REAL" Santa!!!!
He lives in Finland on the Artic Circle
Clint is standing 4th from the left
During our Christmas phone call
Clint kept saying
"there are no words to describe how beautiful it is here"
Do you have words for this picture?
So this is Santa's village

In Finland Santa delivers on the 24th and they open all their presents that night.
Finland is also 9 hours ahead of us so this gives Santa time to get around to the rest of the world :)

O, I wish we had some snow!!!!
This is Rudolph, he is albino, at the send off Party.
(A front end shot might of been more effective)
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are still keeping your New Year's Resolutions :)

No comments: