Unfortunately,
our world has been severely ROCKED, once again this year, by the loss of another young father.
He was in an automobile accident a week ago. He passed away on Sat. and his services were today. He was an incredible father to two awesome boys and a great husband!
He was a very kind and giving person.
Our family was the beneficiary of many of his acts of kindness.
I know that God has a PLAN but man sometimes it sure does hurt.
But how I hang on to that
PLAN OF SALVATION.
That life is a three act play and we are only in the second act. His family was promised that he would be near them and strengthening them. I know he will be and hopefully we are all better people for having known such a giant of a man.
our world has been severely ROCKED, once again this year, by the loss of another young father.
He was in an automobile accident a week ago. He passed away on Sat. and his services were today. He was an incredible father to two awesome boys and a great husband!
He was a very kind and giving person.
Our family was the beneficiary of many of his acts of kindness.
I know that God has a PLAN but man sometimes it sure does hurt.
But how I hang on to that
PLAN OF SALVATION.
That life is a three act play and we are only in the second act. His family was promised that he would be near them and strengthening them. I know he will be and hopefully we are all better people for having known such a giant of a man.




No comments:
Post a Comment