Nov 14, 2009

WARNING!!!!! The following images may contain graphic material

We have to jump back to last weekends activities.
We went elk hunting.
I'm sure you are all shocked by that news!
Last year Tom had to pack Mandy's elk out of a hole.
So this year I prayed that we would find elk on top of the ridge.
Guess What?
WE DID!!!!
I shot one - it turned and started back down the hill - and then it died - and then it rolled to the bottom of the hill.
(landed in a hole)
I felt really bad:(
This is a picture of Tom taking care of my elk at the bottom of the hill.
Mandy got to run back and forth between Tom and the truck
(up and down the hill)
Taking things to Tom that he forgot

I sat on top of the hill taking pictures of the scenery
This is a shot of the Uintas where we like to spend the summer
(Brownie Lake)
The water is Flaming Gorge

OK, this is the part I
warned
you about
Continue only if you dare!

It was my first elk.
I had to have my picture taken with it!
I know, I should of got there before... you know what.
SORRY!
And Tom beat me to the top of the hill packing the last quarter!
What a GUY won't do for his GIRL!

No comments: