Sep 25, 2009

LOTS OF PICTURES

We had such a good time last weekend that I wanted to share some more pictures with ya'll

Mandy's beverages of choice. 8:00 A.M.!

Hot Chocolate and Root Beer!

Gotta start the day right?

Someone will probably turn me in for that one.

But wait she is a teenager and doesn't listen to me!

Saturday morning before we left Laramie

we visited the Territorial Prison.

It was pretty interesting and a beautiful morning

to be out walking around.


There were stories about alot of the prisoners on the walls.

There was a chapel where they will still perform marriages.

Mandy is just trying to save her Dad's soul here.


While in Cheyenne we found the

Cheyenne Frontier Day's Museum



Most of these posses were Mandy's idea.

She is SO fun to be with!

O, this one was Tom's idea I'm sure.

I didn't know what he was doing until I saw the picture

O NO,
I just deleted the picture of Mandy in the ride-em pose.
How crazy is that.
I guess I will have to share it another time.
This weekend we are just hanging out at home
doing chores like painting sheds ect.
No more hanging out in hotels.
After all
IT IS
hunting season and it is time to get serious about life.
At least when we leave home now we will be taking our own bed with us which suits me just fine.
I LOVE
my own dirt the best!

No comments: