
After a very crazy week we were finally able on Thursday to all load up in the car and head for Logan. (couldn't leave until after the house was cleaned - it was very very scary, way to much summer neglect. I LOVE SUMMER! Can't see the dust in the summer like in the winter - until someone runs their hand across the TV screen! I thought I taught them better than that) Anyway we got to visit with nieces and nephews along the way. Then some got to go to the Martin Harris pageant with us. It was an absolutely beautiful evening and setting. (last Sat. we cooked breakfast from under a canopy while it snowed)To sit and look across the fields and see the reflection of the setting sun. I don't know why I didn't take pictures of that. Probably because of the sign on the way in about being kicked out if you had a camera:(
I love Logan. After going to USU for three years it is always fun to go back. It makes me FEEL 20 again even if only for moment. It was a great time and Mandy was thrilled that the hotel had a pool!







No comments:
Post a Comment