Jul 30, 2009

That's right!!!!
One in every color.
Shae and Mandy did an excellent job at the 4-H dog show.
They got
GRAND RESERVE
in Agility
which is an obstacle course.
This was the first year for both of them.
Way to Go!!!!

So, how many of you have been to the Arctic circle? I can't believe he made it that far north. I hope he gets to go back in the winter to see the difference.
The following is taken from Elder Quinn's blog.
We are all still struggling with the fact that Clint actually ate something like this and thinks it is the best thing he has had yet?
"Well, we are going home to pack V. Bryants stuff. And eat kiisseli, that berry soup stuff. We made it last night for the first time. It's really simple. I'll have to send you the recipe, or you could look it up on the internet. It's basically water, sugar, your choice of berries and rubarb, and potato starch powdery stuff. The rhubarb raspberries is the best I've had so far."
Does this mean he will eat onions when he gets home?



No comments: