Jul 24, 2009


My Road Trip Buddies @ The Ute Fire Tower

I actually fit!
Box Canyon @ Bassit Ranch. Two very tough women homesteaded here and harbored outlaws. The one killed 3 of her husbands all with a different method. One was shot, one stabbed, one poisoned.

Swinging Bridge on the Green River. This is NOT a foot bridge. I have drove across it before and we did on this day too. It is NOT a WARM FUZZY FEELING!





Water Wheel @ John Jarvie ranch in Brown's Park which still works.
Brown's Park was a great place for Outlaws to hideout. You are within a short ride of 3 states. WY, CO, UT.



Green River @ Brown's Park
John Jarvie had a Ferry on the River and a small store. He was shot and killed during a robbery.


Mandy, Nancy, Tom @ John Jarvie Ranch
Even today this place is in the middle of nowhere.
I can't imagine what it was like back then.
Definitely a simpler life:)

No comments: